Frequently Asked Questions
What can a professional organizer do for me?
A professional organizer can provide ideas, information, structure, solutions and systems which can increase productivity, reduce stress and create a new-found freedom and sense of control.
My clutter is out of control and I am embarrassed to have anyone see it and perhaps judge me. How can a professional organizer help me?
A professional organizer would never judge you, your habits or the condition of your home. They are there to help you gain control over your current situation.
What are some reasons for being organized?
Being organized will:
- Increase personal effectiveness
- Reduce clutter-related stress
- Provide you with more precious time
- Prevent duplication in storage and purchases
- Provide you with more space